Through stories, case studies, and detailed instructions on how to set up and maneuver around the most popular social media channels being used today, you will learn how to design a clear path for effectively sharing your message and inspiring change. In these pages you’ll discover:
- The current state of climate change communication and what activists have learned through their efforts.
- How to lay a solid foundation and develop a strategy for science and climate change communication, whether through the tools of social media, or any other medium.
- The psychology behind decision making, and applying these findings to inspiring action among readers.
- Detailed instructions on technical aspects of blogging and social media.
- How to effectively, and authentically connect with your audience.